CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

addiction

So pretty much everyone who knows me knows that I have sort of an addictive personality. I have a problem when I like something. I completely overdo it. Like when I discovered that I made a mean homemade pizza. Everyone in the household loves it. Ask them the last time they had it....other than when Maven and the gremlins were over...(stay at home mayhem ~ check them out). I made it so often when I first discovered it that I am now over it.

That's what makes it sort of an addictive personality. Because combined with that is the attention span of a gnat.

My current addiction is ....duh duh da duh ... MouseHunt, an application for Facebook. I have made it to Master, with some sweet cheese and stylin traps. I've even recruited some lackeys, er, friends to play as well. fun fun fun

What's so great about it is that it's a passive game where all I have to do is sound a horn (well click a mouse - the computer mouse not the one i am hunting). And even better, when I deign to step away from the computer for longer than 15 minute intervals I have some of the aforementioned lackeys doing the playing for me...thus enabling my addiction while preventing me from getting sick of the damn thing.....it's a win~win situation.

gotta run, 15 minutes is up, be vewy qwiet, we're hunting mice.....

1 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

I really need a lackey!